OTX Summer Series on DAZN returns this Friday with a main event between two undefeated prospects. Kurt Scoby (12-0, 10 KOs) will face Narciso Carmona (11-0-1, 6 KOs) in an eight-round fight live from the Overtime Elite Arena in Atlanta, GA. OTX has a unique rule with their fights: if it’s a draw, they have an overtime round. They also have a KO bonus, and the ring is 18x18, much smaller than the traditional 20-22 foot rings you see on most cards.
This will be the third fight for Scoby in 2023, with his last one being a second-round stoppage over Henry Lundy (31-14-1, 14 KOs) in June. The super lightweight prospect continues to stay busy as he looks to climb the rankings and position himself for a regional title within the next 18 months.
Carmona, who is from Spain, has only faced three fighters with a winning record, so Scoby will be the best fighter he has faced so far in his career. It’ll be interesting to see how this one plays out, as all eyes will be on this show on Friday since there aren’t any other competing bouts that night.
KURT SCOBY VS. NARCISO CARMONA BETTING ODDS
Per BetOnline.ag, Kurt Scoby is the favorite at -2000 (Over 3 ½ rounds -115), while Narciso Carmona is the underdog at +1000 (Under 3 ½ rounds -115).
KURT SCOBY VS. NARCISO CARMONA DATE, START TIME
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS KURT SCOBY VS. NARCISO CARMONA
- U.S.: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
KURT SCOBY VS. NARCISO CARMONA FIGHT CARD
- Kurt Scoby vs. Narciso Carmona; super lightweight
- Money Powell IV vs. Shawn McCalman; super middleweight
- Javon Campbell vs. Lorenzo Parra; super bantamweight
- LeAnna Cruz vs. Maryguenn Vellinga; flyweight
- Javier Zamarron vs. Sebastian Santiago-Fernandez; featherweight
- Asa Stevens vs. D'Angelo Hopgood; super bantamweight