DAZN & Matchroom Boxing head to Los Angeles, CA, as they host a fight card headlined by a super middleweight bout. Diego Pacheco (19-0, 16 KOs) will headline his first U.S. card and face Marcelo Coceres (32-5-1, 18 KOs).
Pacheco is staying busy this year, and this will be his third fight as he continues to climb the rankings within the super middleweight division. It’s one dominated by Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez, but at the pace they are moving Pacheco, he will be in line for a title fight either with a much older Canelo or a vacant strap. For now, Matchroom is matching up Pacheco tough to see if he will be the future of that division.
Coceres, who is from Argentina, fought three times last year, which only resulted in one victory. This year, he beat Leonel Eduardo Avila in May, which was a second-round TKO. The 32-year-old, who goes by ‘El Terrible,’ will look to derail the promo train called Pacheco and give himself a big fight opportunity next year.
DIEGO PACHECO VS. MARCELO COCERES BETTING ODDS
Per BetOnline.ag, Diego Pacheco is the favorite at -2000, and Marcelo Esteban Coceres is the underdog at +1000.
DIEGO PACHECO VS. MARCELO COCERES DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday, November 18
- Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM DIEGO PACHECO VS. MARCELO COCERES?
- U.S.: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
DIEGO PACHECO VS. MARCELO COCERES FIGHT CARD
- Diego Pacheco vs. Marcelo Coceres; Super middleweight
- Mayerlin Rivas vs. Erika Cruz; For the women's WBA world flyweight title
- Kal Yafai vs. Jonathan Rodriguez; Super flyweight
- Marc Castro vs. Gonzalo Fuenzalida; Super featherweight
- Jalan Walker vs. Jorge Alberto Villegas; Super featherweight
- Criztec Bazaldua vs. Pedro Angel Cruz; lightweight
- Art Barrera vs. Ivan Delgado; Super lightweight