Matchroom Boxing and DAZN return to the Newcastle Arena in the United Kingdom as they host a super bantamweight fight between undefeated Shabaz Masoud (11-0, 4 KOs) and Jose Sanmartin (34-7-1, 21 KOs). It was a fight that was supposed to take place on the undercard of Jack Catterall vs. Jorge Linares; however, Masoud got ill the week of the fight, forcing it to be postponed. Matchroom has big plans for Masoud, but he has to show the ability to beat these seasoned veteran gatekeepers like Sanmartin to get to the next level. With the super bantamweight division likely to have an undisputed king in Inoue by the end of the year, now is a good time for Masoud to continue his steady climb.
The oddsmakers have Masoud as the heavy favorite, but as we have seen throughout this year, anything can happen on fight night, so you’ll have to tune in to see how this one plays out.
SHABAZ MASOUD VS. JOSE SANMARTIN BETTING ODDS
Per BetOnline.ag, Shabaz Masoud is the favorite at -1500 (Over 8 ½ rounds -220), and Jose Sanmartin is the underdog at +800 (Under 8 ½ rounds +180).
SHABAZ MASOUD VS. JOSE SANMARTIN DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday, November 11
- Start time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 5:30 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM SHABAZ MASOUD VS. JOSE SANMARTIN?
- U.S.: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
SHABAZ MASOUD VS. JOSE SANMARTIN FIGHT CARD
- Shabaz Masoud vs. Jose Sanmartin; Super bantamweight
- Cameron Vuong vs. John Henry Mosquera; lightweight
- Calum French vs. Jeff Ofori; lightweight
- Mark Dickinson vs. Grant Dennis; middleweight
- Ewan Mackenzie vs. Ishmael Davis; Light middleweight
- Ben Rees vs. Sadaam Moamed Da Silva Caetano; Light heavyweight
- Jimmy Sains vs. Jesus Lobeto; middleweight
- Owen Rees vs. Konrad Czajkowski; Super lightweight