On Saturday night, DAZN will stream live boxing from the Poliforum Benito Juarez in Cancun, Mexico. WBC super featherweight champion O’Shaquie Foster (20-2, 11 KOs) will defend his title against Eduardo Hernandez (34-1, 31 KOs). The fight will headline the card and be Foster’s first defense of the WBC title.
A little over eight months ago, Foster put on a show and defeated Rey Vargas, who was coming up in weight for the vacant title shot. That night, Foster put all of his skills on display and showed why he has been one of the more avoided fighters within the division. With a formidable opponent in front of him on Saturday and being on the road, can Foster get the victory and move on to the bigger fights in 2024?
Hernandez has won six in a row since his first loss in July 2019 against Roger Gutierrez. This is a big opportunity for the 25-year-old who packs a big punch. Will he be able to cut off the ring successfully, land one of those knockout blows on Foster, and become the new champion?
O’SHAQUIE FOSTER VS. EDUARDO HERNANDEZ BETTING ODDS
Per BetOnline.ag, O’Shaquie Foster is the favorite at -175, and Eduardo Hernandez is the underdog at +145.
O’SHAQUIE FOSTER VS. EDUARDO HERNANDEZ FIGHT DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday, October 28
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11:00 p.m. ET / 8:00 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS O’SHAQUIE FOSTER VS. EDUARDO HERNANDEZ?
- U.S.: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
O’SHAQUIE FOSTER VS. EDUARDO HERNANDEZ FIGHT CARD
- O’Shaquie Foster vs. Eduardo “Rocky” Hernandez; For Foster’s WBC super featherweight title
- Justis Huni vs. Andrew Tabiti; Heavyweight
- Eduardo Nunez vs. Oscar Escandon; Super featherweight
- Javid Ramirez vs. Rodrigo Medina; Middleweight
- Carlos Ortiz vs. Amadeus de la Torre; Light middleweight
- Hector Munguia vs. TBA; Featherweight
- Eduardo Uicab vs. TBA; Bantamweight