After suffering her first career loss six months ago at junior welterweight, the undisputed lightweight champion Katie Taylor (22-1, 6 KOs) will give it another shot live on DAZN this weekend as she faces the undisputed junior welterweight champ Chantelle Cameron (18-0, 8 KOs).
In the first fight, both women gave it their all and left it in the ring, but the 32-year-old Cameron came out as the winner with the narrow scorecards of 96-94, 96-94 & 95-95. The fight will again occur in Dublin, Ireland, making for a ruckus scene. Can Cameron go into Taylor’s backyard again and secure another victory?
Taylor wants to become a two-division undisputed champion, but as we saw in the first fight, that will not come easy. Can the 37-year-old do anything different this time around? That will be the big question, and if she can’t, does this officially mark her decline in the sport?
CHANTELLE CAMERON VS. KATIE TAYLOR 2 BETTING ODDS
Per BetOnline.ag, Chantelle Cameron is the favorite at -200, and Katie Taylor is the underdog at +160.
CHANTELLE CAMERON VS. KATIE TAYLOR 2 DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday, November 25
- Start time: 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 5:30 p.m. ET / 2:30 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM CHANTELLE CAMERON VS. KATIE TAYLOR 2?
- U.S.: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
CHANTELLE CAMERON VS. KATIE TAYLOR 2 FIGHT CARD
- Chantelle Cameron vs. Katie Taylor; For Cameron's IBF, WBA, WBC, and WBO women's world super lightweight titles
- Gary Cully vs. Reece Mould; lightweight
- Paddy Donovan vs. Danny Ball; welterweight
- Thomas Carty vs. Dan Garber; heavyweight
- Skye Nicolson vs. Lucy Wildheart; Women's featherweight
- Zelfa Barret vs. Costin Ion; Super featherweight
- Emmet Brennan vs. Jamie Morrisey; light heavyweight
- John Conney vs. Liam Gaynor; Super featherweight
- Giorgio Visioli vs. Lee Anthony Sibley; Super featherweight