Real heavyweight boxing is back this weekend as Efe Ajagba (18-1, 13 KOs) looks to continue his winning ways as he faces Australian Joe Goodall (10-1-1, 9 KOs) in a ten round bout that headlines an ESPN+ card from the Tahoe Blue Event Center in Lake Tahoe, CA.
Ajagba has kept busy this year as Saturday night will be the third time the 29-year-old Nigerian would step through the ropes for a fight. In his last fight, he earned a victory through disqualification as Zhan Kossobutskiy could not stop throwing low blows. Ajagba hopes that this fight with Goodall is much cleaner and can give him the type of win that triggers big fight talk for next year.
Goodall hasn’t been as active as Ajagba but did earn a sixth-round TKO over Stephan Shaw in July. Goodall has the power that can derail any big-fight plans Ajagba may have, so don’t blink, as someone is likely to get knocked out on Saturday night.
EFE AJAGBA VS. JOE GOODALL BETTING ODDS
Per BetOnline.ag, Efe Ajagba is the favorite at -650, and Joe Goodall is the underdog at +425.
EFE AJAGBA VS. JOE GOODALL FIGHT DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday, November 4
- Time: 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11:00 p.m. ET / 8:00 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS EFE AJAGBA VS. JOE GOODALL?
- U.S.: ESPN+
- UK: Sky Sports
EFE AJAGBA VS. JOE GOODALL FIGHT CARD
- Efe Ajagba vs. Joe Goodall, 10 rounds, heavyweights
- Raymond Muratalla vs. Diego Torres, 10 rounds, lightweights
- Brandon Moore vs. Robert Simms, 8 rounds, heavyweights
- Henry Lebron vs. William Foster III, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
- Antonio Mireles vs. Skylar Lacy, 6 rounds, heavyweights
- Omar Rosario vs. Angel Rebollar, 8 rounds, junior welterweights
- Lindolfo Delgado vs. Luis Hernandez Ramos, 8 rounds, junior welterweights
- Charlie Sheehy vs. Jesus Vasquez, 6 rounds, lightweights
- Javier Martinez vs. Isaiah Wise, 8 rounds, middleweights
- Christian Avalos vs. Estevan Partida, 4 rounds, lightweights