In today's rumor mill leading up to the huge pay-per-view fight this Saturday, April 22nd, between Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, we have some interesting rumors floating around.
- Talks of a Saudi Arabia Mega Show are reportedly heating up, which would see Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk for the unified world heavyweight titles, and Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder act as chief support. The event is likely for December 2023.
- Tyson Fury has teased today that there is an 'imminent fight date' for an 'absolutely monstrous fight' news coming today.
- Jake Paul's MVP Promotions is in preliminary talks to continue promoting in Saudi Arabia.
- Liam Smith vs Chirs Eubank Jr looks to be announced imminently for the Summer in the UK, with the winner looking lined up to fight for a world middleweight title next.
- Conor Benn will likely continue his career in Saudi Arabia/Abu Dhabi whilst remaining under Matchroom Boxing.
- Despite reports, Devin Haney is unlikely to stay at lightweight after his fight with Vasyl Lomachenko, with a potential fight with Regis Prograis being in the works.
- Ryan Garcia is reportedly struggling to make weight ahead of his mega-fight this weekend with Gervonta Davis.
- There are rumors circulating that another high-profile fighter has tested positive for banned substances.
- Vergil Ortiz vs Eimantas Stanionis is set for July 8 for WBA 'regular' Welterweight title